Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I'mnotlikeeverybodyelse!

When my kids and I go to the mall we like to visit a Tee-Shirt store aptly named "Coolest Tees".

I have passed on my weird sense of humor to my demon spawn so we enjoy looking at all the sarcastic sayings proudly displayed on various colors of 100% cotton.
So over the weekend we took a little trip to "Coolest Tees" and here are our favorite sayings with some photobucket favorites just for decoration and, of course, commentary:


***

"I live in my own little world...it's okay...they know me here."
***

"I'mnotlikeeverybodyelse."
***

"Mess with me and you mess with the whole trailer park."
***

(This is daughter, Roz's, motto!)
***

"Take my advice...I'm not using it!"
(This is exactly why advice was meant to be given away...
because you never really use it yourself)
***

"You caught me at a bad time, I'm awake!"
***

"If idiots could fly this place would be an airport!"
***


***

"I feel better now that I've lost all hope."
(hahahahaha! Yes, my humor...she is dark!)
***

"Mirror, Mirror on the wall, I'm my mother after all."
(Can I get an "amen" somebody?)
***

"To save time, let's just assume I know everything"
(I don't really understand why this is funny...it's just TRUE!)
***


***

"Don't piss me off, it's not like I need another felony conviction"
***

"Immature, unorganized, lazy and loud...but I'm fun"
***

"My therapist wants me to share my feelings...you dumb piece of shit."
(One of my friends is gonna LOVE this one)
***


***

"Heavily medicated for your safety"
***

"If all else fails...lower your standards."
***

AND MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE...

Because I believe this to be 100% true, true,
TRUE in my experience

"If you want to make God laugh...tell him your PLANS!"

(and feel free to replace the word "God"
with your deity, higher power, and/or pronoun of choice...
it still works!)
***



1 comment:

Kimmie said...

I just made a t-shirt that said "My boyfriend is the guy from Nantucket" He he.

Hello beautiful!